Mod Note: It can be difficult for a participating author to vote when we have only a few drabbles submitted. In light of that, I am amending Voting Rule #2, below: If four (4) or fewer drabbles are submitted, authors are NOT required to vote, though they are welcome to do so if they choose.
1. Do not vote for yourself, and do not ask others to vote for you.
2. (please see amended rule, above) If you participated in the challenge this month, then you are required to vote! If you do not have an LJ account, please comment with your vote so that it will be counted! Failure to vote will result in me not counting the votes for your drabble.
3. Vote for one MOST, SECOND, and THIRD favourite drabble. Votes for multiple drabbles in any category, or failure to fill out a vote for all three will result in a disqualified vote.
4. Please vote for the NUMBER, not the title, of each drabble. (Voting for a drabble by title AND number is acceptable; voting for the title only is not and I WILL NOT count votes that are done by title only.)
5. Remember the prompt for this month while voting- all dressed up.
6. Voting closes 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday, October 20th.
Results will be posted next week!
( This month"s awesome drabblesCollapse )
dmhgchallenge has some amazing drabbles this month.
Click on the banner to vote for your favourite!